Sunday, February 15, 2009

We've Gone Private

We have changed our Blog to www.shaneandem.blogspot.com. If you would still like to view our blog just leave a comment with your email. Thanks :)


One more thing...To view or be invited to view a private blog you need to have a google account. It's SUPER easy to create. Here are the step by step instructions so will now be able to enjoy the private blogging world without having a blog of your own. After you've created your google account leave a comment to this post on my blog leaving your email address so you can view our blog once we go private. Good luck! Click on this link:www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount - Then just fill in your current email address (it doesn't have to be a google.com account - it can be hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc.) and create a password, a display name (this is what name will appear when you leave a comment on someone's blog) and THAT'S IT!   
Courtesy of Wendy! Thanks!

22 comments:

  1. Keep me!! kristigirl1821@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please invite me. I know we didn't know each other well, but I've enjoyed seeing what your family is up to and watching you boys grow. (by the way I think Benson is such a cute name)

    kamberdent@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily

    I would love to view your blog. My email address is bbbunnell1@hotmail.com

    Bonnie (Coon) Bunnell:)

    Good to hear from ya too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if you remember me from school, but I found your blog and would love to be invited to see what you and your family have been up to...if you don't mind. My email address is kambark@hotmail.com

    I also have a blog and it to is private (best thing to do I think) if you would like to view it leave me your email address too.

    Thanks Kami (Barker) Blanchard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please don't forget me.
    saracatkinson@gmail.com
    Thanks Em.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Emily... just now getting around to leaving my email address, but I'd love to be invited.

    baybejae@mail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. katiehuls@gmail.com

    i gotta keep up with what you are doing cute girl!! add me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emily,
    Wow it has been a really long time. My dad said he saw you and I decided to google you........this was the top of the list!!! How are you doing? I'd love to see your blog and catch up a little. My email is katygriffiths at gmail dot com. Talk to you soon.
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Emily. It was good to see you at the hospital. I hope everything went okay with your sisters baby. I'd love to see your blog. My email is adriannewilson@hotmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Emily, I would still like to view your blog even though we'll be neighbors soon! aubreysmith2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, I would love to view your blog. And I'd REALLY love your e-mail address so I can send you information about our upcoming class reunion. Can you send your info to me at classof99@gmail.com? THANKS! (Jade Janes Stellmon)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i hear you ran into my mom a few weeks back in utah. it would be fun to see what's going on with your family. joh99047@gmail.com (ben johnson)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Emily, It was so fun to see you guys on Sunday!!! I would love to view your blog!!!
    Larsenkendra@gmail.com
    Thanks!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Emily, I need an invite for when I blog stalk!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Em, I would love to be able to keep updates on you and your cute family. jlshumway02@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. We woud love to see your blog. Your family is so cute!!! wendybev@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The girls in Roy would love to see your blog!!!

    paulandtiffs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete